Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blue Elements

Hi Everyone!

I finally got Elements of Style!  It's been on my wishlist forever!
Today I decided to play along with the sketch challenge at

Here's my card:
Stuff I used:
Stamps:  Elements of Style
Papers:  Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Springtime Vintage DSP, Regals DSP.
Inks: Stazon Black, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Tempting Turquoise, Going Gray, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, White gel pen.
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border punch, 1 1/4 inch square punch, 1 3/8" square punch, aqua-painter.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great afternoon!

9 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Only one word - bluetiful!

Erna said...

stunning card!!

Kerin said...

WOW your coloring on those flower is drop dead gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Carey said...

This is a fantastic card. I love what you have done with the sketch and with the stamp. TFS.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Connie said...

Gorgeous in blue...love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with us on Stamping 411.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Beautiful card and I love the blue!
Sara

Margaret said...

Fabulous water coloring! Love the vibrant colors!

Joan said...

This is stunning!!!!! The blue is gorgeous.

Patti Chesky said...

I love this stamp set too! Your card is an elegant beauty!