Sunday, May 22, 2011

Simply Adorable

Good Morning Friends!

Happy Sunday!  Today I've decided to play along with

Here's My Card:
Ever get in a huge hurry to make a card because you've forgotten about it?
That's what makes Stampin' Up!'s Quick Accents so cool!

Today I've used the Nursery Suite Specialty paper, along with the Nursery Suite Quick Accents.
The stamp set is Baby Bundle and comes with 16 fabulously cute stamps.


Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper $11.95
 Nursery Suite Quick Accents $8.95

 Baby Bundle Clear Mount $19.95

Other Items used:  Rose Red. Chocolate Chip, Whisper White cardstock,
Pear Pizzazz seam binding,  2 3/8" Circle Scallop Punch, 3/4" punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, pearls, Dimensionals, glue dots, aquapainter, Stazon Black, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip ink pads, Sticky Strip, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, sponge daubers.

I don't have a Demo Website yet, so if you would like to order something, Please send me an email:

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Lisa

8 comments:

Nance said...

Lisa, this card is adorable! Why haven't I noticed the quick accents before? They're great! Love how you've used the scalloped borders down the middle and your coloring of the pram and baby are fantastic! So glad you played along with my sketch--thanks for joining us at The Paper Players! :-)

Lauri said...

This is so cute! and quick! Thanks for reminding me about the quick accents! and I have to get that set...love the card!

Always Playing with Paper said...

This is adorable Lisa! I love the quick accents, they really jazzed up your card and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week!
Smiles,
Lesley

Rita said...

Adorable! It is hard to believe that it was a quick card with all those cute details. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Christy Q said...

This is adorable! I just got the Baby Bundle stamp set in my last order which arrived today so I can't wait to play with it. Love the colors you used!

Ann Schach said...

Too cute! I love the bright colors! What a great idea to use the Nursery Suite Quick Accents! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! Love all of the colors and the quick accents are a perfect touch for this baby card! The ribbon treatment is beautiful, too...I just love it all!

~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

Anne Marie said...

Linda, this is adorable! I just love the fun mix of patterns and textures. What a great idea you had to showcase the Quick Accents, too. Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)