Monday, June 13, 2011

Life Is Life a Bowl of Cherries

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're having a good Monday.
I made this card for the swaps in my Demo Group: 
The Upside Down Line

We were to use anything from the upcoming new IB&C.  I think this is going to be one of my new all0times FAVES~ CHERISH FRIENDSHIPS.

 Inside:
Stuff I used:
Stamps:  Cherish Friendships
Papers:  Watercolor, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Regal DSP pack.
Inks:  Stazon Blk, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade (my new favorite green :)
Accessories:  Aqua Painter, Scallop Corner and Border punches, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding,  Antique Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, White gel pen, Perfect Polka Dots embossing Folder, sponges.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Lisa

2 comments:

Soozie4Him said...

Lisa, thanks for posting this on SCS - I've never noticed your blog before - now I'll be stalking it - in a good way, of course!

Could you tell me what dimensions you started with for your black layer, and whether you did the corners first or the border first?

Your watercoloring is GORGEOUS - any tips for those watercoloring-impaired people??

Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com

Always Playing with Paper said...

This is such a gorgeous card Lisa! You have made me want this set!!! So beautiful!
Smiles,
Lesley