Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Catalog Preview

Hi Everyone!

I have it in my hands and YOU are gonna LOVE it!  I definitely have an "I WANT IT ALL" thing going on right now!  LOL

Here's a little sneak of what's to come:
and the inside:
Isn't this paper just GORGEOUS?

This is the new Paisley Petals DSP.
The set I've used is FOUR FRAMES

Don't forget to check out our retiring list!  You don't want to miss out on some of those items!  Some things are even marked down as low as 40% off!
Check it Out

Special!!!  Available only through me!
Place a $50 order or more before July 1st, and you receive a FREE 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog (regularly $10)

Items used for this card:
Stamps:  Four Frames, Elements of Style.
Papers:  Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Paisley Petals DSP
Inks:  Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, River Rock, Bravo Burgundy (Craft).
Accessories:  Clear embossing powder, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Decorative Label Punch,  Bird Punch (leaves), Finial Press embossing folder, Marina Mist taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, half pearls, Oval Die

Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: