Thursday, June 9, 2011

New! Cherish Friendships Peek

Hi Friends!

This is another sneak peek at one of the new sets in the upcoming catalog.
Cherish Friendships
The other new item is the gorgeous new border punch called Ribbon Lace!  Definitely a new favorite!:)

 This is the first time I've ever used Stampin' Up's Watercolor Wonder crayons.  When I saw that the color revision kit was on the retiring list for 25% off, I figured it was a good time to try them out!  And I LOVE them!!!

 The Early Espresso Wide Striped Grosgrain Ribbon is also retiring.  The corduroy buttons are currently on the clearance rack, I just used my Early Espresso marker to change the color from Chocolate Chip to what you see.

I'm entering this card into this week's challenges at 
Paper Players:  Kind Thanks
&
Pals Paper Arts: Define your Style (I'd have to say I'm definitely a Jessica McLlintok kinda girl:)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

P.S.
I have a new monthly newsletter now..the sign up is on my right side bar! Next month I will add a special tutorial for my readers eyes only!  Plus there will be coupons and all kinds of fun stuff!

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your coloring is so soft and pretty and the bow is fabulous!

Christy Q said...

Lisa, this is stunning! I love how you watercolored the flowers on the chair. The whole card just pops with that green DSP in the background.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lisa! I love how the image is in a circle! Gorgeous bow! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players and Pals Paper Arts!

Nance said...

Yes, you've done an outstanding coloring job! Love the circle element with the chair and that bow is superb! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Always Playing with Paper said...

Oh my! This card is superb! I just love the colours and your colouring, the beautiful bow and every little thing you have done here! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!
Smiles,
Lesley

Lauri said...

Love the coloring and design! Beautiful use of the ribbon too! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

This is such a pretty way to highlight these new goodies! That "thanks" is a beautiful one, too! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!