Thursday, June 16, 2011

Passer de Bonnes Vacances!

Hi Friends!
Okay so my French isn't the best...
But oh, someday, I will have the perfect adventure
(I think the title says "good vacation"..eh, close enough:)
Oui?
Here's today's card:
What I used:
Stamps: On the Grow, Artistic Etchings
Papers:  Natural Ivory, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Love Letter DSP.
Ink:  Stazon Black
Accessories:  Riding Hood Red/Vanilla striped grosgrain ribbon, Basic Grey corduroy button brad colored black, Basic Pearls colored black, sponge.
NON SU! Items:
(I hope the SU! Police don't come get me for this...but I love my pencils and miss them)
The coloring technique I used was Gamsol Magic. 
 Prismacolor pencils:
1068 10%French Grey
1050 10% Warm Grey
1070 30% French Grey
938 White
935 Black
1012 Jasmine
1032 Pumpkin Orange
924 Crimson Red
1097 Moss Green
941 Light Umber

Odorless Mineral Spirits
Blending Stumps
Black Sharpie to color brad and pearls

Have a Great Day!
Hugs,
Lisa 

2 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

LOVE, Love, LOVE your card! Your coloring is GREAT! I love this set! TFS

Carla Bazhenow said...

Oh, Lisa I love your card!!! I've been grazin' your blog and I just love all your cards!!! Your details and coloring are so beautiful. I love how you put everything together. Just fabulous!!! Hugs,