Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PP Color Challenge 51

Hi Friends!
Here's my card for this week's color challenge at


Stuff I used:
Stamps:  Thanks For Caring (Occasions Mini 2011)
Papers:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo.
Inks:  Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delights, Melon Mambo (markers & ink pads)
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Brad, Sponges, Sizzix Scallop Circle die, paper piercing tool, white gel pen, Basic Pearls, Tuliip Frame embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Non-SU:  White ribbon from my stash, Pink alcohol marker to color pearls.

Thanks for looking!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Lisa

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Lisa! I love this!!! I almost didn't recognize the set! Love the way you used the colors and the sponging! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous, Lisa! I love the embossing! Of course, the pearls are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Always Playing with Paper said...

This is awesome Lisa! I love the fabulous layout you used to highlight the colours! So happy you joined us again at the Paper Players!
Smiles,
Lesley

LeAnne said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! What a fun way to use those brads....and the whole layout is so pretty! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week! So glad you did!

Anne Marie said...

Lisa, this is just gorgeous! I just love how you used the stamp set, the layered ribbon and the pearl accents...WOW!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)