Wednesday, June 22, 2011

With Symapthy

Good Morning Everyone.

I have a sympathy card today.  My least favorite of all cards to make.



I also lined the envie...I'm going to miss this paper...but I did stock up before it's gone.


What I used for this card:
Stamps:  Thanks for Caring
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Elegant Soirée & First Edition Specialty DSP
Inks:  Soft Suede Craft, Soft Suede Classic, Baja Breeze.
Accessories:  Finial Press Textured Impressions embossing folder, clear embossing powder, Antique Brad, Victoria lace ribbon, Oval dies, Stampin' Dimesnionals, sponge, watercolor pencils, aqua painter.

I have a quick tip and tutorial for you, but since Blogger is misbehaving this morning, please join me tomorrow for a couple of clear stamp mounting tips.

Have a happy, crafty day!
Hugs,
Lisa

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely card Lisa! the stamping around the sentiment is beautiful - wonderful colors and papers too!

mollymoo951 said...

Very nice & elegant! I love your SUO cards!