Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You are a Blessing

Hi Friends!

Yay!  I received my first new catalog order last night!  Lots of fun goodies!
Here's my card for today.
I've used the new A La Carte stamp: Young Vermillion and the new Greeting set Blessings from Heaven.
Also new are the In Colors of Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade (which is definitely my new favorite green!)


What I used:
Stamps:  Young Vermillion, Blessings from Heaven, Music Notes Wheel.
Papers:  Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, watercolor paper, First Edition Specialty DSP.
Inks:  Stazon Black, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand.
Accessories:  Houndstooth embossing folder, Sizzix Scallop Circle #2 die, Circle Punches, black brads, Black Scallop Dots ribbon, glue dots, white watercolor pencil, sponges Stampin' Around Wheel Guide and Handle.

Remember you can now order from me online by clicking
Thanks for visiting!
Have a great evening!

Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: