Friday, August 5, 2011

Crazy For Cupcakes SC344

Hi Friends!

Today I have a Birthday card I created using the
Crazy for Cupcakes set
(It's not a new set, but still current in the 2011-12 IB&C)
I used this week's card sketch at
Other supplies I used:
Cupcake Stampin' Around Wheel
Papers:  Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Eat Cake DP.  Blushing Bride In Color 10-12 DP.
Inks:Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Black Stazon.
Accessories:  Scalloped Border punch, bone folder, Tombo glue, white gel pen, Zig 2 way glue, Glitter stack (now retired), Circle Punches, embroidery floss, Stampin' Dimensionals, aquapainter, sponge daubers.

Hope you have a GREAT Friday!
Hugs,
Lisa

4 comments:

D Sparks said...

Hi Lisa,
Love your cards. I am putting your blog in my blog reader so I can see it whenever you update. Thanks for putting your blog address on Stampin' Connection.
D Sparks

Lisa Kmiec said...

You have beautiful cards on your blog! This card is adorable! I love all the details you put into it!

Tammy Fite said...

WOWZERS!! This is gorgeous! I'm so glad I found your blog--it's beautiful!!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Your card is Beautiful!! I am now following you from SC. Come by my blog and say Hi.

Hugs
Shirley
www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.ccom