Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Hello from Framping

Good Morning Friends!

At our last downline meeting, Susan brought back the "Framping" (stamping with a friend) idea from Convention.  And you know, we don't do this often enough, so a couple of us got together and spent the day Framping.  Okay, there may have been some EATING involved too...LOL
Anywho...we had a ball!  I highly recommend!

This is one of the CAS cards I made that afternoon:
I'm not very good at the Clean and Simple thing...
I always think I need 14 layers and lots of embellis, but I must say, this is pleasing to me!  Thanks for your help Dawn & Linda:)

Here's what I used:
Stamps:  My Friend
Papers:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, and Flirtatious DSP.
Inks:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write marker.
Accessories:  Lace Ribbon Border Punch, White Organza Ribbon, rhinestones, white gel pen, glue dot.

I also wanted to tell you about a fabulous sale going on right now!
WooHoo!  Time to stock up on that GORGEOUS DSP...

IT'S THE BUY 3 GET 1 FREE SALE!!!


Have an awesome day!
Hugs,
Lisa

1 comment:

Amy Rogers said...

Very pretty use of this set! I'm following you...
Amy
amysstampincreations.blogspot.com