Monday, August 15, 2011

Mojo & Festivities Peek

Hi Friends!
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
My Holiday Mini pre-order came Friday afternoon and I've been itching to use this adorable new set
Forest Festivities
(It will be available September 1st:)
I've also used today's Mojo Monday Sketch #204

Below: * SNEAK PEEK AT
2011 HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG ITEMS
Here's what I used
Stamps *Forest Festivities ( 123799), Lovely as a Tree (115026)
Papers:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Watercolor, *Frostwood Lodge DSP ( 124002)
Inks:  Stazon Black, Whisper White, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Going Gray, Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler, Certainly Celery, Garden Green
Accessories:  
*Mini Jingle Bells (124116), *Snow Burst Embossing Folder (124096), *Dazzling Details (124117).  From the IB&C:  Perfect Pennants die (123126), Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine (123125)
(Retired: Photo Corner Punch)

Have a great day & thanks for visiting!
Hugs,

5 comments:

Patti said...

Absolutely adorable. Love that dsp. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection. Hope you get a chance to come by for a visit.
http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

SHERI said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the coloring, makes me look forward to the colder weather if you can believe that!!!

Lisa said...

I LOVE THIS LISA!!! Oh my goodness this is just adorable!!!

Carole said...

Wow..that's great. love the plaid and wood grain paper. A lot of beautiful detail. I'd welcome a visit at: http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2011/08/mojo-monday-204.html

Shelly said...

This is absolutely darling!! I am out of town and away from my stamps, this card is giving me withdrawal symptoms.