Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Razzelberry Friend

Good Morning Friends!
Rich Razzelberry is one of my favorite colors, so today I combined it with the new My Friend set.
To add highlight and shadows to the image, I used my Rich Razzelberry marker and added a few lines to the darker side of the foliage, then, I used a white pencil to just add a few trace highlights to the top side of the foliage.  I think this gives the image a little more dimension than just leaving it flat.

Here's what I used:
Stamps:  My Friend (122587)
Papers:  Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Pocket full of Posies DSP (122354)
Inks:  Rich Razzelberry Craft and Classic Ink, Pink Pirouette.
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Letter Press Plate (123129), Big Shot, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/4" Circle, Sponge Daubers, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die (118138), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Glue Dots, White Watercolor Pencil (101879), Rich Razzelberry marker(120970), Pink Pirouette marker (120969).

**note:  the Rich Razzelberry ribbon I used is retired, but Rich Razzelberry 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon is available (120930), simply make your own white polka dots using our Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen (105021) (works great!)

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous, Crafty Day!
Hugs,

No comments: