Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sorry I'm Late

Hi Friends!
You would think as many cards as I make everyone would have their birthday cards on time.  That's very funny...just ask any one of my family or friends...it's a miracle if it comes the same month as their birthday.  Okay, I know...definitely on my "Must be better at" list.

Here's today's card:
What I used:
Stamps:  Turtle & Co. (122872)
Papers:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, retired Celebrations DSP.
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black (non-SU), Pacific Point, Real Red
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335) Pear Pizzazz Ribbon (119625), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464), Circle Punch 1 3/4" (119850), Large Oval Punch (119855), Modern Label Punch (119849).  Copic markers (Non-SU)

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I just love all the brightness and fun here. Thanks so much for playing along.

Patty said...

Super cute card...I love the googly eyes on the snail...perfect!!

I'm your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop by #53 http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com and follow me as well!!

Have a great day!!