Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thankful

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday when I was pulling out a set for Saturday Rewind, I got a huge itch to play with ALL my fall stamps.  Sometimes we just feel like stamping without regard to what's current, following a challenge or sketch... just sitting down and letting the rubber and ink guide us.
Today was one of those days for me:)

Thankful...
I am so thankful to have all of these great creative tools to use.  I LOVE my toys and I'm so happy to have every single one of them:)

Here's what I used: (most retired)
Stamps:  Gifts of the Earth, Thankful For, En Francais
Papers:  Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Natural White, Autumn Traditions DSP.
Inks:  Always Artichoke, River Rock, More Mustard, Memento Tx Blk, Copic & Stampin' Up markers.
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border & Corner punches, Ticket Corner Punch, Basic Pearls, Antique Brads, Always Artichoke seam binding, Air tool, Dimesnionals, White gel pen, Basic Pearls, Tacky Strip.

Enjoy your afternoon!
Hugs,

No comments: