Thursday, September 15, 2011

Punch Art Snowman

Hi Friends!
Wow!  It's been a while since I've posted!  I have been busy, busy, busy!  It's amazing how time flies when you're crafting;)
anyway..
sorry  to have been MIA for so long..after this weekend, I should be back to normal (well as normal as I get...)

I thought I'd share my recent swap card with you:
Isn't this little dude cute?  I'm kinda proud of him♥..even after my DH said,"why would a snowman have a stocking?  He doesn't have any feet."  (party pooper!)

Here's what I used:

Stamps:  Stitched Stockings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers:  Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Glimmer Red Specialty, Frostwood Lodge DSP.
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Basic Black.
Punches:  Word Window, 1 1/4" Square, Corner Rounder, Stocking Builder, 2 1/2" Circle, Ornament, Snowflake, Owl Builder, Heart to Heart.
Accessories:  Snow Burst embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 2-way glue, Tombow glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Pastels, Uni Ball white gel pen, Basic Black marker, Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine, sponges, & paper snips.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great evening!
Hugs,

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, this is so incredibly cute!!! What a great idea!

Diane said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! It's adorable! You certainly have a talent for creativity!

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

I love your snowman card -- it's so cute! Thanks for sharing your idea.

Jayne Stenstrom said...

I saw your card at Debra D's house and took a picture. It was posted on my blog yesterday but I didn't know who made it. Deb told me, so I have put a link on my blog back to this post so people can admire your adorable card! (Let me know if you have any objections.)
I think we're going to make this at my downline meeting tonight.