Friday, October 14, 2011

Personalized Christmas Gift Set

Hello Everyone!
I waned to share another project I've created for U Stamp with Dawn & Friends Paper Parade.
I'm sorry I've been behind on blogging, but I've truly been a very busy girl.
I made this Bright Hopes Gift set for my Aunt & Uncle for Christmas.  By including monogrammed elements and the beautiful matching return address stamp from the Holiday Mini, I was able to make this a  truly personal gift:)
Christmas Card Set
 Thank You cards
 Organizer
Organizer Inside
Gift Tag Set & Monogrammed Seals
 Wrap Up
Thanks for stopping by today and looking!
Please join me tomorrow for
the 
HOPE YOU CAN CLING TO CHALLENGE 
at
Splitcoast Stampers
(click for details)

Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

Sheri - confessed craftaholic said...

Really beautiful!

Christine Alward said...

Lisa, your work is so beautiful. I keep looking at it and will be trying to CASE some of your ideas. I love your cards!

Cat said...

absolutely gorgeous set! love everything about it! and adore how you made the little pocket with the calendar ;) great use of my template!

catscreativeplace.com

Virginia Campbell Trundle said...

Very elegant and classy. Beautiful!