Tuesday, December 6, 2011

UP ON THE ROOFTOP BLOG HOP WINNER

Hi Everyone!
Big huge thank you hugs to all of you who left such sweet comments♥
I'm happy to announce the winner
(I wish I could pick all of you!)
CONGRATULATIONS TO:

BARB(SNOWMANLOVER)
HERE'S WHAT SHE SAID:
Snowmanlover said...
Oh Wow!! This one really wowed me with my mouth wide open!! Very gorgeous. So much work put into it!!! You are very talented! Barb
Barb, I've sent you an email, but if you haven't received it,
please give me a shout at ldfoster1@yahoo.com

Thanks Again & I hope you all enjoyed yourselves:)
Hugs,

2 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

HI Lisa! I got your email and responded from my iPhone . I will send it again from my computer. Thank you so much! Your project was soooo beautiful! Barb

Snowmanlover said...

HI Lisa, hope you got my email:) barb