Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Are you SCORE CHALLENGED?


With the addition of the Simply Scored tool to the Stampin' Up! product line...There seems to be SCORE madness happening! But if you are like I was, other than a couple of basic folds, I would stare at my scoring tool and scratch my head. WELL, OUR TROUBLES ARE OVER!!!

Simply Scored Tool from Stampin' Up!

U Stamp With Dawn & Friends has come to the rescue! This bunch of mega talented ladies have scored up the coolest, most beautiful, unimaginable, out-of-this-world stuff I have ever seen! Come check it out and join..totally worth it, I promise!


Yes, it's true that I'm one of the designers, but I have learned so much from the others, I will NEVER scratch my head at my score tool again:)

Off to work on some stuff to post now...one of my many new year's resolutions...Post OFTEN!
Happy Crafting!

No comments: