Monday, November 19, 2012

A Week of Gratitude Day 1

Hello Friends!

As we begin the week of Thanksgiving here in the U.S.  I am reminded of all the things I'm grateful for and crafting is pretty high on the list.

So, I'd like to share my Thanksgiving cards this week...


Here's the close-up of the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch 


  You know me, I love to use what I have even it's it's really old, (or not so old) and mix it with new goodies.

 Here's the recipe:
Stamps:  Autumn Splendor (ret. 5/12) More Great Greetings (ret. 6/02).
CS & Papers: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Autumn Meadows DSP (2009)
Inks:  Basic Brown (ret.) More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust (ret.) Crumb Cake, Taken with Teal (ret.), Chocolate Chip.
Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch, Houndstooth Embossing folder, Vintage Trinkets, Lg Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Finishing Touches Edgelit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Sponges.

Have a Great Monday!

Happy Stamping!
 

No comments: