Friday, November 23, 2012

From Fall Foliage to Christmas

Hello Friends!
Today is the last day for my Week of Gratitude. 
But this is a Christmas card, you say?

That's right!  But it's made with a Fall Set:  French Foliage!

I followed Gretchen Barron's amazing tutorial HERE

A closer look:
I did change a couple of things...I used Cherry Cobbler instead of Bravo Burgundy ink.  I created the leaves by stamping Old Olive on top of Lucky Limeade.

Here's what I used for this card:
Stamps:  French Foliage, Christmas Punch (ret. 6/10)
CS & Papers:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Regal Rose.
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Versa Mark
Accessories:  Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: