Friday, November 30, 2012

Nutcracker Gift Card Holders

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today I'd like to share a project that I learned from my friend and Co-Designer at U Stamp with Dawn And Friends:

Teresa is an amazing designer and when I saw her project on this round of U stamp with Dawn and Friends Wrapping Up the Holidays...I just had to make them!  Aren't they the cutest?  They were so fun to make too!


For full, easy to follow directions,with detailed photographs in PDF please join us at:


Since the directions and supplies are limited to the members at U Stamp with Dawn and Friends, I'm unable to share the directions and products used...all the more reason to join...it is WELL worth the money and truly a bargain!

Have a Great Day!
Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

craftykarla said...

Love the nutcracker gift cards.

Waseem said...

these are so cute card holder..i would like to keep it in mind and will use when i have to design Gift Card envelopes..thanks for sharing it with us.

Teresa Giordano said...

OMG! Lisa, you made them. They look great, right? I love it!

city said...

thanks for sharing.

Kards by Kathi said...

I would love directions for the nutcracker gift card holder if they are available. Thanks.