Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stamped Gift Packaging & Card

Hello Friends!

Today I have Gift Wrapping and a Gift Card for you:

I love to stamp my own gift wrapping so it matches my gift card.
I've just used plain brown mailing paper and stamped the holly leaves on, colored, then added some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.  The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding.

Here's a closer look:
The gift card measures 3" X 3" and fits into Stampin' Up's Square Envelopes.

Here's What I Used:
Stamps:  Beautiful Season, Sleigh Bells Ring (ret. 1/09)
CS:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Stazon Black, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Curly Label Punch, White Gel Pen, Aqua Painter, White Watercolor Pencil, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Square Envelope.

 Have a Great Day!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Waseem said...

Like the idea and the card packing..thanks for sharing it as i wish to do same with Gift Card envelopes.