Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vintage Christmas

Good Morning Friends:)

Today I've pulled out a few retired items...
they still need love too, right?

 For this card I used the Cracked Glass Technique.  I stamped the image in Basic Brown(ret.) and used markers and blending pen to color.  I then tore the edges and sponged.  I applied the clear embossing powder 6 times for a full glassy finish.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Good Cheer (ret. 6/11)
CS and Papers:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP (ret. 1/11)
Inks:  Basic Brown (ret.2010), Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Garden Green, Blush Blossom (ret.2010),  Cherry Cobbler.
Accessories:  Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Blender Pen, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals.
NON-SU:  Holly Leaf Die, Clear Glitter Pen.

Have an Awesome Day!
Happy Stamping,

2 comments:

Donna Clark said...

Very Christmasie! I really like your blog also.

Donna Clark said...

I really pretty. I also like your blog.