Monday, December 24, 2012

Finishing Up Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This will be my last post until January, so I wanted to share a few projects I did to finish up the holidays.

First is a Mitten-Shaped Gift Box
I got the pattern from:


This box was very difficult to make..you can see I have a lot of boo boos...
but it's for a family gift exchange (inside a pair of mittens and hand cream).

Next..I made these treat boxes (non-Stampin' Up except for the tags)
Using my SCAL program and Cricut Expression, I cute these out with an SVG File from

I used the retired SU stamp set:
Holiday Woodcuts to make the tags:
And Last, but not least...
Our Holiday Cards for this year:

Well that's about it.
I'm doing the feast tomorrow, so I'm trying to get as much done today as possible...dso I'd better get back at it:)

Have a very Merry Christmas and A Bright New Year!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Hi Lisa. I found your blog through Frenchie and just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying looking through your cards! I have become a follower and look forward to seeing your future projects! I have just recently started making cards and I'm having a blast!
Marianne
cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca