Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Warm Woolen Mittens

These are a few of my favorite things...
Okay so maybe I've been listening to too much Christmas music.  Nah, couldn't be:)

Anywho, this is the last project that I did for

Ya know those $5 gift exchanges?   Jazzing it up with some sweet wrapping and matching card will make the recipient feel special...not that I'm knocking the $5 in lottery tickets!

Note the matching tissue paper:)
 
You can still join and receive over 25 PDFs with full detailed instructions and step by step photographs.
Just click below:

Thanks for stopping by...back to frantically making my Christmas cards, and shopping, and wrapping ,
 and baking...you get the idea;) 
 Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

stamping sue said...

Hello, I saw your hot chocolate card on Frenchie blog and just had to check out your blog. lots of fun cards. will be checking back again soon.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/