Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stippled Blossoms

Hi Friends!

Just wanted to share with you a card I made for Frenchie, (my upline)
She has a challenge for the demos in her group and this month she sent us DSP and Paper Doilies.
Here's what I came up with:


Here's What I used:
Stamp Sets:  Stipples Blossoms, Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts
Papers:  Whisper White CS, and Print Poetry DSP
Inks:  Midnight Muse and Garden Green.
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips. 
  
I just LOVE 2 Step Stampin'!  It's so fun and it really makes your image pop!

Happy Crafting,

6 comments:

PinkLadyCarol said...

Beautiful card -- just gorgeous!

Cherie said...

Wow! Your card is stunning! Love the shades of blue! Thanks so much for sharing!

France Martin said...

This is so striking when I took it out of the envelop to show the group at the meeting everyone when in AHHHHHH! Lisa your cards are always stunning

rfeeny said...

Great job with the blossoms. Lovely idea.

Sherrie Gross said...

Just beautiful!

Carol Carriveau said...

Very pretty card....love the color and the doily really pops your flowers! TFS~)