Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hybrid Halloween and Washi Tape

Hi Friends!
Today I'd like to share with you a card I made for
Frenchie's Team Challenge
The challenge is to use Washi Tape.
Since I don't own any current Halloween Stamps,
I turned to my back up lifesaver: MDS
The images are from the brush set
"From the Crypt"

Here's the side view:
 I printed off two of the same size skull images and layered them with the Deco Framelits.  Notice the Washi tape on the third framelit and at the bottom.

Here I have simply masked the natural ivory cardstock and used the COlor Spritzer tool with a black marker.  The DSP is Cast a Spell, also from MDS, and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

 To Purchase these Supplies:

 MDS Download 
 Cast A Spell Designer Series Paper - Digital Download - by Stampin' Up!

From The Crypt Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download

Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies

Teeny Tiny Wishes

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
L

No comments: