Sunday, June 15, 2014

Best Ever

Hi Everyone!
Happy Father's Day to all those awesome Dads out there.

Today I've created 2 cards. These are for Father's Day, but really could be used for birthdays or other occasions.
I call my step-dad "Pop".

I've used the "Best Dad Ever (ret.)" set along with the Sizzlits Timeless Type alphabet. Also Retired.
What's New you ask?
I've used the Chevron Border Punch & the arrows from the Label Card Thinlits set.
Here's my Son's card:

What I used:
Stamps: Best Dad Ever (retired)
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Midnight Muse.
Inks:  Real Red, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Timeless Type Sizzlit Alphabet, Chevron Border Punch, Label Thinlits Card set, Rhinestones, Mini brads, Midnight Muse marker, Ruler, Stampin Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!
Til' next time...Happy Craftin'

No comments: