Saturday, June 14, 2014

Camping Weekend

So....it's been almost a year since I posted anything to my blog, and almost as long since I created anything.  But here I am, hopefully back in the groove.
 
I decided to make some Father's day Cards. You know how I feel about using ALL my stamps so I've used retired sets for this card.)
Here is the first one I made (I'll post the others tomorrow)
from a different angle:
I have a short tutorial if you'd like to see how I masked this scene:
Whole Lotta Maskin' Goin' On!
What I used:
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Fun, Loads of Love Accessories, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Lovely as a Tree.
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White.
Inks: Wild Wassabi, So Saffron, Memento Black ink, The alcohol markers from those other guys ...don't have the Blendabilites yet:( 
Accessories: Paper Piercing template, mat and tool. Post-It notes, sponges, white gel pen, word window punch, brads.
Til Next time...Happy Crafting!

No comments: