Monday, July 14, 2014

A CASE of Wetlands

Happy Monday Friends!

The card I have for today was CASEd from Pintrest.  It has been CASEd so many times, that I'm not sure who had the original idea. I can only to say, "Wow! What a beautiful design! I have to make one!"


The edges are made by tearing sheets of masking paper and sponging.  The colors for sponging I used were Island Indigo, Soft Sky, and Sahara Sand.  I stamped the goose on the smaller oval, and because she wouldn't fit, I stamped another one that I fussy cut and layered it over the first one.

What I used:
Stamps:  Wetlands, Simply Sketched (retired Hostess set) for the sentiment.
Paper & CS: Whisper White, Island Indigo.
Ink:  Memento Black, Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, White gel pen.
Accessories: Ovals Framelits, copy paper to create masks, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Well, this it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by:)
Until next time...happy crafting!

No comments: