Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Convention Board Day 1

Hi Friends!

I'm so excited to announce that our team
 was asked to make a board for convention!

I am so honored to be a part of this fantastic project!
I made 7 cards for our board and over the next few days I'll be sharing them with you :)

Here is my first card:
 I had a lot of fun creating this card with one of the new SVG files from 
My Digital Studio!
The SVG is included in the MDS download
"Sweet Baby".

I have written a tutorial for this project.


What I used:

Stamps: Baby, We've Grown MDS Download.

CS and Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP.

Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey, Versa-Mark.

Accessories: MDS + e-cutter, Sweet Baby SVG file, Bunny PNG file, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Aqua Painter, Banner punch, Decorative Dots embossing folder, White gel pen, Crisp Cantaloupe thick Baker's twine, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, 2-Way Glue Pen, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.

I really wish I could have joined my friends at Convention this year, but the cards were just not in my favor.
  Fortunately there are lots of Demos sharing all the happenings!

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Super cute baby card, Lisa! Love it!