Sunday, July 20, 2014

Convention Board Day 5

Hi Friends!

Well, we're now on Day 5 of the cards I made for our team board at Convention.

Here is today's card:


I hand cut the image, then re-stamped the image again with the sentiment and cut out the banner, which I popped up with dimensionals.  I colored the wreath and banner trim using the Aqua Painter.

The Vanilla background was created using the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (lines are 1/2" apart).  I then placed the smallest sized pearls in the corners where the lines intersect.

What I used:

Stamps:  Apothecary Art.

CS and Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla.

Ink:  Memento, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey.

Accessories:  Hello Honey 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Finishing Touches Edgelit, Basic Pearls, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue dots.

Thanks for visiting! Until tomorrow...
Happy Crafting!

No comments: