Monday, July 21, 2014

Convention Board Day 6

Hello My Friends!

Here is the 6th card I made for our team board at Convention:

I wanted to create a "Fun and Easy" card...and this was the outcome.
The color combo of Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
and Whisper White seemed to fit the bill.  I also love this stamp set because, well, it's just so "Happy"!

I stamped "Oh Happy Day" once in Pumpkin Pie and once in Tempting Turquoise. I repeated that with the "Celebrate" stamp and
then simply paper-pieced the opposite colored images together.

 I used the arrow Thinlit from the Label Card Thinlits set.


Here's a list of all the ingredients:

Stamps: Starburst Sayings.

CS and Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Brights Collection DSP.

Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie.

Accessories:  Arrows embossing folder,Starburst and Banners Framelits, Label Card Thinlit set,Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!
Until tomorrow...
Happy Crafting!





No comments: