Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Convention Board Day 7 (Last One)

Hi Friends!

This is the last card that I created for our team board at Convention this year.

Even though this card is a bit involved, I had a blast making it!  I really love to get out a bunch of my toys and play with them...LOL. I definitely had my fun that day!

The flowers are from Everything Eleanor.  I hand cut and water colored them. I also put a dot of Crystal Effects in the centers to give them more dimension.  The foliage is from the Bird Builder punch.  The larger leaves are the "wing".  I folded them in half, opened them back up and curled them downward with my fingers.

The butterfly is a stamp from Mixed Bunch, then punched out with the Elegant Butterfly punch.


For the final touch, I spritzed on some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch. I did mask the center of the oval...didn't want any Smooch in there.

ALSO

Here's my little tip for the day: the get the oval frame to indent...just run 2 pieces of cardstock through the Big Shot with the Framelit.  

Here's all the stuff I used:

Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, Feel Goods, Mixed Bunch.

CS and Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow.

Accessories:  Stampin' Trimmer score blade, Ovals Framelits, Occasions Paper Piercing template, Bird Builder punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Crystal Effects, Basic rhinestones, white gel pen, Aqua Painter, sponge daubers, Stampin Dimensionals, Tombow glue, glue dots.

Thanks for visiting today!
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

RitaR said...

Lisa, I just arrived here from Frenchie's blog .... just had to read the details on how you created this beauty! Your blossoms are just lovely!

I really love the look of your blog, rich and restful is what comes to mind. It obvious that you put lots of love and plenty of time into all your projects. They are all so special and are beautifully photographed.