Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Frenchie's Team August Challenge

Hi Friends!

This month our fearless leader has challenged us to 
create something using
at least 2 of the 5 new In-Colors.

Well, here's mine (I looked better in my head :(  
I think it ended up being too busy.)

The In Colors I used are:
Mossy Meadow (I think my fave of the 5)
Blackberry Bliss
Tangelo Twist

I used the Modern Mosaic embossing folder as the base for the grid.
I then stamped and punched the ornaments and figured out the layout, but I didn't adhere the
ornaments until I had stamped the little flowers in the recessed part of the embossed layer.

Next I glued the Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow pieces flat
 to the embossed layer using the 2-way glue pen.

I used Dimensionals to pop-up the Blackberry Bliss pieces 
and added a rhinestone to each.  Last I added some ribbon.

Here's the Layers:
Base: 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" Mossy Meadow
Layer 1: 5 3/8" X 4 1/8" Tangelo Twist
Layer 2: 5 1/4" X 4" Blackberry Bliss
Layer 3 (embossed): 5 1/8" X 3 7/8" Very Vanilla. 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness
CS: Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss.
Accessories:  Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Mosaic Punch, rhinestones, Blackberry Bliss ribbon, 2-way glue, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!

 photo e5348add-1dbf-495a-a477-f7063da71c17.jpg

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I like it. I can make this. You need a pinterest button on your blog, please.