Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Old Stamps!

Good Morning Friends:)

Sorry I've been absent all week, but I've been a busy girl.
One of my very good friends is in the process of moving and she has
given me all of her stamps! Thanks Stacey!

It's like Christmas!  She had many stamp sets I don't have and I'm so excited!

So...
I've been sorting and cataloging all these new toys!

I have to catalog my stamps, dies and embossing folders because I would never remember what I have.  
I have them organized by type...for instance, these sets will be under Masculine/Outdoors.

Yes this enormous binder contains all of my stamp sets...
crazy, I know!  But I love them all and still use them all.

It's hard to see in this pic, but I include the info about the stamps.
Wood Mount (WM)
Clear Mount (CM)
Set of ?
If retired, the year that they retired.

I have this amazing INVENTORY LIST that I bought from 
https://sites.google.com/site/catscreativeplace/Home/stamp-inventory-and-tracking-list
She only charges $9.95 and every time she updates it...it's FREE!
I would totally be lost without this invaluable tool!

So much info...
When the stamp set came out
Which catalog (& actual page number)
When it retired
Last known price (must have if you're trying to sell your stamps!)
Includes Spanish & French sets
Plus you can highlight the stamps you own to keep track of your inventory!

Well, time for me to get back to work.  I have to hurry up and finish so I can get stampin' ;)

See You soon..till then...
Happy Crafting!

 photo e5348add-1dbf-495a-a477-f7063da71c17.jpg

No comments: