Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cha Cha Cha Changes

Hey Everyone,

I've been gone for ever!  But I'm back now and I sure did miss you!

I've got some exciting news coming up soon!  And I figured it was time for a Blog
do over since Stamin' Up's MDS is no longer available, and of course I lost all my files :(

I went with simple.  I want to focus on content rather than messing around with a blog layout. So here you have it.

And yes, I do live on the twelfth hole. No, I absolutely cannot golf. I've tried, I can't hit the ball.  My golfing abilities extend to driving the cart and ordering the beer.  That's it.  So I stick to what I know...Papercrafting :)

Over the next few days I'll show you some stuff I've created while I was off-line, and then we'll get to the NEW stuff!

See ya soon!

No comments: