Friday, October 16, 2015

Sweet Candy Wreath Natasha


Hey Everyone!
It's time for Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights!

Okay, I'm late. It's Friday. I totally goofed.  Can I get away with 
"Better Late than Never"?

This week I have a Christmas card
made with Candy Wreath Natasha


You can get her HERE
Candy wreath Natasha (colored)

Be sure to check out all of the Designer's adorable cards on the 

AND

Here's What I Used:
Digital Delights Candy Wreath Natasha
CS is Stampin' Up! DP is DSWV
Colored with Copic Markers
Acessories: Ribbon is Lost Lagoon from SU, Star Dust Stickles, rhinestones, dimensionals.

Until Next Time...
Happy Craftin'!

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Lisa, first let me tell you I am so happy you are back with us. Now your card is just wonderful. I love the papers and yes that image is adorable. Not to worry about being late - I still get confused as to when I am suppose to post. LOL Welcome back...Hugs, joann