Friday, December 18, 2015

Always Bright and Beautiful

Hey Everyone!

Today I've created a card that looks similar to the
one on the front page of 2014 Holiday Catalog.

I have so many stamps, that sometimes it takes me a while to get around to using them.

I love this set called Bright and Beautiful
paired with the Star Framelits.



What I used: 

Stamps: Stampin' Up!  Bright and Beautiful.

Cardstock and DSP: Black, White, Cherry Cobbler.

Ink: Versa Mark, Memento Black, Black and Red markers, White Craft Ink, Red Copic to color the center rhinestone.

Accessories: White Embossing powder, Cherry Cobbler Embossing powder, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Star Framelits, rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler chevron ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy crafty day!
L

No comments: