Thursday, May 5, 2016

Alphabet Magnets

Hi Everyone!

It's New Release time at


Since my Grandkids LOVE to play with Magnets on the refrigerator...
I've decided to take these adorable characters and start making
Fridge Magnets out of them:


Here is the one I made for "G"
G Giraffe


Next Month We'll have Part Two
N-Z
and I'll show you the next fridge magnet made with "T"

Here's the placement of the magnets:

I just use vent covers and cut them up for magnets...
(I use a lot of magnets for things like storing my metal frames.)

Then I just glued them on with Beacon's 3-1 glue.
I used this glue because it's super strong and will stand up to little hands constantly moving the alphabet magnets around :)


Here's the other supplies:
CS: GP White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Quickutz Metro Alphabet dies, SU Labels framelits, piercing template, Felt Flowers, So Saffron brads, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Dimensionals, Magnets (on back for hanging on the refrigerator).

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Craftin'!
L



No comments: