Friday, September 9, 2016

Last Year's Christmas Cards

Hey Everyone!
Last holiday season I was so stressed out and running late getting my cards done for a charity at my church. Well I forgot to post them. Some of the stamps and other supplies are now retired, but Hey! What the heck? I'm sure some of you hang on to your stuff after it's retired so maybe I can give you a little nudge to dust off some of your faves and get Stampin'!

You'll have to forgive me on not remembering all the supplies I used.

Stamp Set:  Dove of Peace

I totally cased this one from Pintrest ( Judy May )
Sentiment is from Greetings of the Season (2012)

Stamp Set: Christmas Cuties

Stamp Sets: Every Blessing, Sentiment: Come to Bethlehem

Here are a couple of Non-Stampin' Up...
Parts of them are made from Cricut Cartridges & SVG's
I can't remember which cartridges or SVG's



Hope You Have a Happy Crafty Day!
L

No comments: